SAPUTARA TOUR (02 nights/03 days)
Day 01 : Surat - WaghaiBotanical Garden - Vansda National Park - Saputara(Approx. 180km/2.5hrs)-Arrive at Surat, later proceed to Saputara via Waghai Botanical Garden & Vansada National Park. Waghai Botanical Garden, it is a large (24-hectare) garden with 1,400 varieties of plants from all over India. The amateur nature lover can marvel at different varieties of bamboo like the Chinese Bamboo, Golden Bamboo, Beer Bottle Bamboo, etc. and enjoy strolling along the beautiful walkways each lined with different species of tree.Afterwards proceed to visit Vansda National Park, spread across an area of 23.99 sqkm. Afterwards proceed to Saputara. Check into the Hotel for refresh and later Proceed to reach Sunset Point Sunset Point is located on the Sunset Point Road, near Saputara Museum. Popularly known as Gandhi Shikhar or peak. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Enjoy Saputara - Gujarats Only Hills Station-Next day after Morning breakfast proceed to some of the places such as Ahwa, Ahwa is a small village that is known for DangsDarbar. Waghai is a town that is famous for the Gira Falls. Gira Falls is a beautiful waterfall, which can be found at a distance of a kilometer from Saputara - Waghai Road in the town of Waghai. Saputara Lake lies about 1.5 km away from Saputara hill station and is considered as a popular picnic spot of the Saputara Valley. Visit the Ropeway, which is a congregation of cable cars, which are connected through a rope (Direct Payment basis). The cable cars travel at an altitude of around 25 to 30 ft. Balance day free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Saputara - Surat Drop (Approx. 180km/2.5hrs)-Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & return Home with Happy Memories of Gujarat “Khushboo Gujarat Ki”.
• 02 Nights accommodation in above mentioned Hotel / Similar.
• Daily Buffet Meals (Veg Only) as per the meal plan.
• 03 Days Private AC Vehicle (INDIGO/INNOVA) on disposal from “Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad” for Sightseeing & Transfers as per the itinerary.
• Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance, Night Charges, Permits etc.
• All Govt. Taxes.
• Railway Ticket / Airway Tickets.
• Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entry fees to monuments and other places which are included in itinerary.
• Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
• Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
• All items of personal nature.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc
• Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.