1. Cancellation made within 7 days of the check in date are subjected to full retention of booking amount.
2. Cancellation made within 15 days of check in date and more than 7 days of check in date will incur minimum 50% cancellation charges although IUM DESTINATION / Hotel reserves the right to retain 100% of the booking amount subjected to peak season.
3. Cancellation made more than 15 days of check in date will incur minimum 20% cancellation charges although IUM DESTINATION / Hotel reserves the right to retian 100% of booking amount subjected to peak season.
4. Cancellations are strictly subjected to the place, hotel and season for which booking is made. Some hotels might have non refundable policy during peak/festive season and special offers.
5. As per the rules of the hotel, the standard check in time is 12.00 Noon & check out time is 10.00 A.M. Early check in or late check out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. However, few hotels follow a 24hrs check in and check out policy which would be informed to you at the time of the booking.
6. All the bookings made for Hotel rooms / Packages for Weekends, special occasions and Festive season will be on 100% advance and non refundable.
Due to the heavy traffic during this holiday period, no post pay at hotels would be accepted.
7. Ium destination reserves the right to include its own non refundable service charges of minimum INR 250 per booking.
8. A modification fee of INR 500 per request will apply if you wish to change or cancel any part of your booking which is applicable for all flights, hotels,
car rental and package bookings plus a difference in rates will be charged for changes to be made to the reservation subject to availability.
9.Meal plan definitions - EP-room only, CP-room with breakfast, MAP-room with breakfast, lunch/dinner, AP-room with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
10.The booking price inclusions are as per the plan stated above