Day 01 : Leh Arrival:- After arrival at Leh Airport, you would be transferred to hotel for check-in. Today you are free for leisure & acclimatization. This way you can explore the Leh town and also become familiar with the high altitude climate. Overnight at hotel in Leh.
Day 02: Leh – Khardungla Pass – Leh:- Today after breakfast, you would be drinven to Khardung-la, the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380 ft. The views from the top of the pass are amazing and feels like being on the top of the world. Return to the hotel. Afternoon at leisure for shopping in local market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Leh – Pangong Lake - Leh:- Today after breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Pangong Lake, east to the Leh after crossing Changla Pass (17500ft) and driving via Durbuk and Tangtse villages in the Changthang region of Ladakh and perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia which changes its color 4 – 5 times a day. Enjoy the breathtaking view of Pangong Lake and you would be driven back to Leh for night stay.
Day 04: Depart Leh:- After Breakfast, check out from the Hotel & you would be transferred to Leh Airport. Your memorable tour to land of dragon concludes here.
1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis in base category or mentioned category room.
2. All meals buffet (Breakfast & dinner) on fixed menu.
Note: Meal plan may start from first day breakfast, due to early check –in time.
3. All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 Non-A/C Vehicle (Innova)
4. All applicable hotel taxes.
SERVICE NOT INCLUDES
1. Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls, fax etc.
2. Entrance Fees for Monument, Monasteries & Museums.
3. Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated
4. Rafting charges, Camel Safari Charges, Guide charges, if any.
5.Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war, & etc.
6. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Tour Package Inclusions”.
7. Any expenses incurred on extra transport, apart from the ones covered in the package.
8. Room service & additional meals.
9. Medical & Travel insurance.
10. Any train fare/ air fare.