Delhi( Arrive )- Agra(01 Night)- Jaipur (02 Nights)- Ajmer - Pushkar (01 Night)- Delhi Drop
Day 01 Arrive Delhi to Agra:- Pick up from Rly Stn. / Airport & drive to Agra. On arrival check in at hotel. Proceed for sightseeing visiting the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. Return back to the Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel. Distance between Delhi to Agra is 250 Kms / 5.5 Hours by road
Day 02 Agra to Fatehpursikri via Jaipur:- After Breakfast & check out from hotel & depart for Jaipur visiting Fatehpur Sikri . Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight Jaipur. Distance between Agra to Jaipur is 260 Kms / 5.5 Hours by road
Day 03 Jaipur Local sightseeing:- Morning visit Amber Fort with an Elephant ride( at extra cost subject to availability) till the main entrance of the fort. Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State. After photo stop at Jal Mahal, Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Evening free for shopping on own. Return to hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 04 Day 05 Pushkar to Delhi:- Drop Early morning drive to Delhi. Drop at Delhi Airport / Rly Stn for onward Journey. Distance between Pushkar to Delhi is 400 Kms / 8 Hours by road.By iumdestination.com
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
• Ium Destination Assistance on Arrival & Departure
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as per Plan With Breakfast
• Exclusive Ac vehicle for transfers & sightseeing
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
• Air Fare/Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor & joy rides.
• Guide Charges & Entrance Fees.
• Goods & Service Tax 5%
• Tour prices are valid for All Nationals.
• Minimum Cancellation is 10% or INR 3000 whichever maximum Per Person Per Tour
• 25% Between 45-30 Days Before Tour Departure
• 50% Between 30-15 Days Before Tour Departure
• 75% Between 15-05 Days Before Tour Departure
• 100% on the Same Day & No show & 05 Days remaining.
• Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
Note:- As per the Government directive, you are requested to produce your photo identity document such as Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport/Ration Card at the point of check in at the hotel. We appreciate your cooperation.
• In case of non-availability of requested hotel / hotels, we will provide accommodation in a similar category hotel / hotels.