AHMEDABAD TOUR (02 nights/03 days)
Day 01 : Arrive Ahmedabad-Arrive in the historical capital of Gujarat – Ahmedabad. On arrival check-in to the hotel. Later proceed to visit Gandhi Ashram, Hatheesingh Jain Temple, SidiSaiyad Mosque, Sarkhej Roza, Saradar Vallabhbhai Patel Museum (Monday Close), etc. After noon proceed to visit Adalaj Step well and Kakariya Lake (Monday Close). Enjoy light and sound show (at own cost). Balane your day at leisure. At night you can visit Sabarmati Riverfront also. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02 : Ahmedabad Excursion to Patan - Modhera (Approx. 260kms/5.5hrs)-Today morning after breakfast proceed for Patanand visit Ran-Ki-Step Well (UNESCOs World Heritage Sites) & Sahastraling Talav, famous for its textiles and architect monuments. Afterwards proceed for Modhera Sun Temple, is one of the few shrines that are dedicated to the Sun God. The brilliant architecture of the temple is one of its own class. Thisshrine is designed in a manner, so that the first rays of the Sun cast on the image of the Lord Surya. Afterwards in the evening proceed to visit Akshardham Temple (Monday Close) and enjoy the Pradarshani at Akshar Hall, followed by the Grand Laser Show at evening (at own cost) at Akshardham Temple premises.
Day 03 : Ahmedabad Drop-Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & return Home with Happy Memories of Gujarat “Khushboo Gujarat Ki”.
• 02 Nights accommodation in above mentioned Hotel / Similar.
• Daily Buffet Meals (Veg Only) as per the meal plan.
• 03 Days Private AC Vehicle (INDIGO/INNOVA) on disposal from “Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad” for Sightseeing & Transfers as per the itinerary.
• Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance, Night Charges, Permits etc.
• All Govt. Taxes.
• Railway Ticket / Airway Tickets.
• Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entry fees to monuments and other places which are included in itinerary.
• Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
• Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
• All items of personal nature.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc
• Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.