BHUJ TOUR (02 nights/03 days)
Day 01: Arrive Bhuj-Arrive Bhuj. Today morning after breakfast proceed to visit places like Aina Mahal Museum (Thu & Public Holiday Close), Pragmahal Museum (Public Holiday Close), Kutch Museum (Wed Close & 2nd & 4th Sat & Public Holidays Close) Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition Museum (2nd & 4th Sat & Public Holidays Close) & Cenotaphs of Royal Family. After noon proceed to visit Hiralaxmi Memorial Craft Museum at Bhujodi. Balance day free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Bhuj Excursion to Mandvi (Approx. 125kms/2.5hrs)-Today, proceed to the coastal town Mandvi. Visit Vijay Villas Palace - summer retreat of the royal family & Shyamji Krishna Varma Memorial, to know about the great freedom fighter. Balance your day free for many activities based on your interest like, Visit Shipping Yard at Mandvi Port one can go and visit the men at work, shaping the great vessels with hand tools and coaxing the seasoned timber into shape. The carrying capacity of these boats can vary from 250 tons to 1000 tons. or spend the balance day at the Beach. Later back to Bhuj. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Bhuj Drop-Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & return Home with Happy Memories of Gujarat “Khushboo Gujarat Ki”.
• 02 Nights accommodation in above mentioned Hotel / Similar.
• Daily Buffet Meals (Veg Only) as per the meal plan.
• 03 Days Private AC Vehicle (INDIGO/INNOVA) on disposal from “Bhavnagar to Bhavnagar” for Sightseeing & Transfers as per the itinerary.
• Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance, Night Charges, Permits etc.
• All Govt. Taxes.
• Railway Ticket / Airway Tickets.
• Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entry fees to monuments and other places which are included in itinerary.
• Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
• Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
• All items of personal nature.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc
• Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.