Travelers Info: (Indian Passport Holder) - 2019
Package:Kailash Manasarovar by Helicopter (7 Nights / 08 Days)
Lucknow- Nepalgunj- Lucknow Group Transportation
Nepalgunj - Simikot (by flight),
Simikot - Hilsa (by Helicopter) & Hilsa - Mt. Kailash (Private A/C Coach)
Fixed Guaranteed Nepalgunj Arrival Date May: 13 (Full Moon), 16 (Full Moon), 22, 28
June: 03, 11 (Full Moon), 14 (Full Moon), 20, 26
July: 02, 11 (Full Moon), 14 (Full Moon), 20, 26
Aug: 02, 09 (Full Moon), 12 (Full Moon), 18, 24, 30
Sep: 02, 08 (Full Moon), 11 (Full Moon)
- Tibet Permit / Visa Fees
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Experienced Guides / Cooks
- All Govt. Taxes/Indian Passport Holder
Full Payment Option: INR 155000 per person
Installment Payment Option: INR 165000 per person
Single Room Occupancy: INR 4000 per person in Nepalgunj Only.
DUE NOW: INR 5,000 per person for Booking Confirmation
See below for Payment Information
Day 01 (Date): Pickup from Lucknow. Nepalgunj arrival
Pick from Lucknow. Arrival at Nepalgunj. Transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj and stay at Surkhet based on situation.
Meal: Dinner at Nepalgunj Hotel | Hotel: Hotel Batika or similar
Day 02: Fly Nepalgunj - Simikot (2900m) & Heli to Hilsa (3700m) & Drive to Taklakot (3900m) - Overnight in Taklakot
Early Morning - Flight Nepalgunj to Simikot (1hr). Rest for few hours at Simikot.
Morning - Take Helicopter to Hilsa (20 min - 12kg weight limit) & wait for other members to arrive at Hilsa (since it is a group visa and everyone have to enter Tibet side in one group)
Afternoon - From Hilsa drive to Purang border to Taklakot and stay at Hotel. We will stay overnight at Taklakot.. (On the way we have to pass upto 3 Checkpoints where checking might take upto 1 hr in each post)
Meal: Breakfast at Nepalgunj / Simikot, Lunch at Hilsa, Dinner at Taklakot | Hotel: Hotel Himalaya or Purang
Day 03: At Taklakot (3900m) - Rest Day - Overnight in Taklakot
All Day - Entire day free for Acclimatization
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Hotel Himalaya or Purang
Day 04: Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4550m) - Overnight in Manasarovar
After Breakfast - Drive towards Manasarovar Lake (95 km). On the way you will have to pass the first checkpoint. Then after driving for 70 kms from Taklakot we will reach Rakshas Tal. On the right of Rakshas Tal you will see Gurla Mandhata Parvat & first view of Mount Kailash and Manasarovar lake. Drive from Rakshas Tal to Manasarovar Lake (25 km).
Start Parikrama of Manasarovar Lake (90 km - 3hr by Private A/C Coach). Take holy dip & perform Puja.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Manasarovar Lake Side Mud House
Day 05: 1st Day of Parikrama - Drive to Darchen (4650m) & Yama Dwar & Trek to Dirapuk (4880m) - Overnight in Dirapuk
After Breakfast - Drive to Darchen (35 km - 1 hr) and Yama Dwar (8 km) - the starting point for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk for 14 km. You will visit the North face of Mt. Kailash and touching the feet of Mt. Kailash (Charan Sparsha). Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Mt. Kailash can go back to Darchen wait for rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama.
Meal: Breakfast at Manasarovar, Lunch & Dinner on the way during Parikrama
Hotel: Mud house on the way during Parikrama or Stay in Dormitory Guest House at Darchen
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen (4650m)
Day 06: 2nd Day of Parikrama - On to Zuthulphuk (4670m) via Trek to Dolma La Pass (5700m) - Overnight in Zuthulpuk
After Breakfast - Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass (8 km). About 3 kms before reaching Dolma La Pass is steep hill and quite difficult to walk. Also descending from Dolma La Pass is the same for upto 3 km. While descending you can see Gaurikund on the right. After walking for about 2 - 3 hrs we will reach Phedi. After some rest we will start trek to Zuthulpuk (12 km trek for 6 hours).
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Stay at the Mud House (Zutulpuk)
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen
Day 07: 3rd Day of Parikrama - Trek to Darchen - Drive to Hilsa via Taklakot - Overnight in Hilsa / Simikot
After Breakfast - After short easy Trek (8 km - 3 hrs), we will reach our Private A/C Coach pick up point. Then drive to Darchen (3 kms) and merge with other members who were waiting. From there drive to Hilsa (also we will take helicopter to Simikot based on situation)
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Guest House
Day 08: Fly to Nepalgunj - Transfer to Lucknow.
Fly to Simikot. Fly from Simikot to Nepalgunj / Surkhet and proceed to Lucknow.
Meal: Breakfast at Simikot
• 01 night in 3 star Hotel - Hotel Batika with vegetarian meals (twin sharing)
• 02 nights in Taklakot at Hotel Himalaya or Purang (Twin / Triple sharing)
• Tibet side it will be dormitory Guest House on sharing basis with Tibetan common toilet.
• Pick up & drop transfers in Kathmandu and One half-day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
• Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj.
• Lucknow - Nepalgunj - Lucknow Group Transportation (Estimated Pick up Time 12 pm)
• Nepalgunj - Simikot - Nepalgunj air ticket (Fixed wing - Twin Otter aircraft OR Dornier)
• Simikot - Hilsa - Simikot by Helicopter (only 4 to 6 persons can be carried at a time)
• All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) provided from CIPSC Fixed Kitchen
• Transportation in Tibet by Private luxury a/c coach and Tour around Lake Manasarovar
• English speaking Tibetan guide & one professional tour Manager
• Necessary experienced supporting crew (Sherpas, tour Manager)
• Oxygen for emergency use, Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
• One duffle bag, One backpack, One cap, One passport holders, One waterproof windcheater jacket as a souvenir gift from our company
• Kailash Yatra completion certificate
• Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
• All applicable taxes & service charges
• Horse riding expenses during the Mount Kailash Circuit (Kora)
• Your travel insurance, Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
• Personal expenses and Tip for guide, driver
• Extra accommodation charge in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due to bad weather or delay in Permit /Visa from Tibet (Please make sure your air ticket is flexible to change dates)
• Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
• Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances