LEH - LEH - SHAM REGION - PANGONG LAKE - LEH DROP
Day 01 Arrive Leh Arrival at Leh air port (your own), to be greeted and received by our representative Ium Destination and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day rest. Later evening visit to Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 02 Leh to Sham region & Sham region to Leh (124 Kms/ 5-6 Hrs) After breakfast drive to Likir, Alchi Monastery, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib (A Gurudwara constructed & maintained by the Indian Army), Hall of Fame (A Museum developed by the Indian Army) and Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus River). Return back to Leh. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03 Leh to Pangong Lake & Pangong Lak to Leh (280 Kms/ 10-11 Hrs) Early morning drive to visit Pangong Lake (14,500ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., It is the third highest motorable road in Ladakh (320 Kms.) round trip. Enjoy the beauty of lake on the banks of Pangong while appreciating the changing colors of the high Altitude Lake. Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots”. Drive back to Leh by the same route. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04 Leh Departure Early morning transfer to the airport and fly back to your destination with Sweet Memories of Ladakh. By
1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis in base category or mentioned category room.
2. All meals buffet (Breakfast & dinner) on fixed menu.
Note: Meal plan may start from first day breakfast, due to early check –in time.
3. All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 Non-A/C Vehicle (Innova)
4. All applicable hotel taxes.
SERVICE NOT INCLUDES
1. Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls, fax etc.
2. Entrance Fees for Monument, Monasteries & Museums.
3. Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated
4. Rafting charges, Camel Safari Charges, Guide charges, if any.
5.Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war, & etc.
6. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Tour Package Inclusions”.
7. Any expenses incurred on extra transport, apart from the ones covered in the package.
8. Room service & additional meals.
9. Medical & Travel insurance.
10. Any train fare/ air fare.