LEH - NUBRA VALLEY – LEH - LEH DROP
Day 01 Arrive Leh Arrival at Leh airport (your own), to be greeted and received by our representative For Ium Destination and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day rest. Later evening visit to Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 02 Leh Local Sightseeing After breakfast leave for visit to Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries, Stok Palace Museum & Sindhu Ghat. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03 Leh to Nubra Valley (120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs) after breakfast drive to Nubra Valley (known as the Valley of Flowers) via Khardung Pass (highest motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). Enroute, admire the spectacular views of the never ending snow-capped mountain ranges around K-Top. After spending some time at k-top, proceed to Nubra. After Hotel check-in, enjoy the Camel ride at Sand Dunes (own) between Diskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay in Nubra.
Day 04 Nubra Valley to Leh (120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs) after breakfast visit Deskit and Sumer Monasteries and drive back to Leh by same route. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05 Leh Departure Early morning transfer to the airport and fly back to your destination with Sweet Memories of Ladakh. By
1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis in base category or mentioned category room.
2. All meals buffet (Breakfast & dinner) on fixed menu.
Note: Meal plan may start from first day breakfast, due to early check –in time.
3. All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 Non-A/C Vehicle (Innova)
4. All applicable hotel taxes.
SERVICE NOT INCLUDES
1. Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls, fax etc.
2. Entrance Fees for Monument, Monasteries & Museums.
3. Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated
4. Rafting charges, Camel Safari Charges, Guide charges, if any.
5.Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war, & etc.
6. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Tour Package Inclusions”.
7. Any expenses incurred on extra transport, apart from the ones covered in the package.
8. Room service & additional meals.
9. Medical & Travel insurance.
10. Any train fare/ air fare.