Delhi - Shimla - Manali – Dalhousie -Delhi
Day 01: Delhi - Shimla (380 kms)bOn Arrival in Delhi we will meet you and transfer by to Shimla (343 kms / 8 hrs).Shimla is capital of himachal former capital of Britishers also set amidst, the snow copper, shaivalik, mountains which offer some of the most beautifull view of Himalaya Reach there and check in hotel Dinner and overnight at Simala.
Day 02: Shimla Morning free. Afternoon half day city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple, and Visit KUFRI a beautiful snow hill station in evening visit The Mall & The Ridge back to hotel have dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Shimla – Manali After early breakfast you will proceed to Manali (320 kms/8 hrs) Manali is a perfect hill station covered with snow mountains and beautiful water falls. On arrival check in at hotel.- Dinner and overnight at Manali.
Day 04: Manali Morning after breakfast go for city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Afternoon at leisure . Enjoy your dinner in hotel . Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Manali Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass -(tourist spot in Himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya having snow round the year (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley evening return to hotel . Diner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Manali – Dalhousie (370km and 11hrs) Travel by to Dalhousie 370 Km . Dalhousie has marvelous forests trails overlook vistas of wooded hills, waterfalls, spring and rivulets. Dalhousie still has a touch of the “Raj” and its colonial style building and houses bring back the flavors of an earlier era. Check in Hotel. Diner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 07: Dalhousie After breakfast we proceed to Khajjiar. Often called India's Switzerland, Along its fringes, thick forests of deodar climb the slopes, the snow-line rests above these woods and in the centre of the glade, is a small lake fed by streams that traverse the green carpet. Khajjiar was probably a glacial bowl formed during the last Himalayan ice age and left with a lake that gradually withered away. Khajjiar is part of the notified Kalatop - Khajjiar sanctuary. And later proceed for proceed to Chamba. stands on the right bank of the river Ravi.. It is well known for its splendid architecture and as the base for numerous excursions. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Dalhousie - Delhi departure (590km and 10hrs) After breakfast check out from the hotel enroute have lunch by evening reaches at Delhi and transfer to you on railway station / airport for your next destinations
Package Cost Includes
• Accommodation on twin sharing Basis in Deluxe rooms.
• Meal on MAPAI basis (Bed Tea, Breakfast and Lunch/ Dinner).
• All sightseeing as per the tour itinerary as disposal basis.
• All Transportation Indica / Indigo / Xylo / Innova / Tempo Traveller
• Welcome drink on arrival .
• Innerline Permit.
• All toll taxes, parking , state taxes and driver allowance.
• Well Experienced driver
Package Cost does not Includes
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• 5% GST ( gross service tax )
• Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
• Room Heater Charges (Rs. 300 per day )
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Rohtaang pass taxi cost is not includes. Rohtaang paas is Closed on Tuesday