KEDARNATH:SetinthebeautifulMandakinivalley,cuppedbyloftypeaks,themajesticKedarnathTemplestandsona glacialterrace,remnantofanancientglacier–longsincemelted.ThisisLordShiv’sterritory–andtheregionisaliving testimonytohisadventuresandexploits.ThetempleisbelievedtohavebeenbuiltbythePandavs,protagonistsofthe
Mahabharat,asatributetoLordShivhavingforgiventhemforfratricideafteranexcitingchasethroughtheHimalayas.The journey to Kedarnath– themost significant of the 12 jyotirlingslocated in differentpartsof India-- istorelive theseancient talesandlegends, andto becomeone with God.
Shri Kedarnath yatra
Passengers are supposed to reach state government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun which is the starting and ending point of this yatra. Our pilots and ground staff will brief the passengers about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts.
Places covered- Shri Kedarnath Ji
07:00 am Departure Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
8:00 am Arrival Kedarnath
1100: Arrive Phata and fly back Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun
Due to Government regulation, you will have to change
Helicopter at Sitapur/Phata. Upon arrival at Kedarnath, you will be met by our ground personnel, who will escort you to the holy shrine. We will offer VIP darshan slips at Kedarnath temple so you can avoid the long queue and finish darshan quickly. The cost for these slip is Rs. 1100 per person but it is included in our package.
Since weather at Kedarnath remains quite uncertain so passengers are advised to finish darshan and puja in 1.5 hours and return to helipad.
This is the end of Shri KedarnathYatra
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kgs luggage per passenger will be permitted
Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter
All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
All passengers undertaking this yatra should be medically and physically fit.
Passengers are advised to carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available locally at all medical shops.
Although day temperatures at these locations are normal it becomes cold in the night and so passengers must carry woollen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Only 5 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage might not be allowed to take the same in the chopper by pilot.
2. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
3. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
4. Total passenger weight should not exceed over 350 Kgs (05 Passengers) /420 (06 Passengers). Beyond the said weight limit the flight won’t be able to take off and your journey will be cancelled effective immediately (it is vital for you to provide us with the right & exact weight to avoid such situation
5. Maximum 04/05/06 Passengers will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
6. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s.
7. Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
8. If due to any reasons beyond our control like bad weather conditions, flood, riots, political unrest, bandhs, or any other natural or man-made misfortunes, program will needed to be changed or extended. The additional expenditure for the same will have to be borne by the passengers directly.
9. The Company reserves the right, without assigning any reason, to cancel, advance, reschedule, over-fly or delay the commencement or continuance of the flight. Without incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers or any other person on any ground whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit for travel or what in the opinion of the company may constitute risk to the aircraft or to the persons on board.
Our Helicopter Charter Services Excludes:
• 5%GST Extra
• Any special puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, laundry, telephones, table drink, room service, medical evacuation due to ill health etc.
• Any kind of Insurance.
• Any claim or delay charges due to any operational or weather changes etc. Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column
• Any Increase in Taxes, Fuel Price, Royalty charges Leading to increase in cost on surface Transportation & Land Arrangements, Which May Come into Effect Prior to Departure